OC v Der.Q 23.9.04

Matches we have played

Moderator:KsR BF members

Tan
Chief Spammer
OC v Der.Q 23.9.04

Post by Tan » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:06 pm

Team for tonight,

Mark,Qball,Deadly Style,Olivier,Saint,Tan,Lostworld,diws and sisu for a bit :)

Map was Battle of Bulge.

The game started as a bit of a nightmare, we had a few members problems with computer issue, internet issues and real life issues so we couldnt field 10 players.

We tried to use our wild card but then the match would of had to been played within seven days and what with the above issues there was no guarentee these problems would of been solved.

So we agreed to play 8 v 10 and on Der.Qs server simply because of internet problems for one of our player.

Round 1 KsR allied.

We manage to hold them and there first wave of attack, DerQ had pushed the south Bridge and attempted to Arty rape our m10 flag, They also greyed the windmill, but we managed to beat them back, on there second attack they pushed much harder and conqured the windmill, stopping the bleed, from there on we defended the two bridges, but they managed to sneak round to our base, then back and forth things went and what seemed like we could come back didnt and Der.Q made nice conqure leaving us just the church, with all tanks they then capped church while we had two players left, sadly there valiant efforts failed at the allies base and we was conqured, what was impressive was we held them for 15 + minutes and drained them of 60 + tickets, with 8 players.

Round 2 Axis

We had a good start and captured our first flag the windmill to stop teh imediate drain. we then battled for south bridge flag and then crossed the north bridge, we then had them in there base with 14 mins left on the clock, by this time Sisu had joined the war so the player disavantage was now only 1, Der.Q held there base very well, and we just couldnt take it from them.

Conclusion

This game was alot closer then what it should of been imo. With 2 players down, 1 trial and 1 man with no ventrilo and some stupid pings, the KsR boyz showed great character and skill. On a good day with 10 players i sure we could of won or made teh scores alot closer, but with what we had the team made me proud to say the least.

Pat on the backs for all.

Im sure we can still qualify.

pbsaint
Administrator

Post by pbsaint » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:16 pm

Well played all!

The worst is over now :wink: :?:

We will win the rest of the games! :headbang:

Nice report tan as well :)
[KsR]Saint

rm, pg, what's the difference?

Deadly Style
Sexeh Admiral

Post by Deadly Style » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:20 pm

well, i thought we would get raped since plp said they're favourite in our group and even played qualy thingy for euro cup, but that game felt "too" easy if you can say that although you lost the game, i expected to never make it over to their side :oops:

seems their tacts were to camp it out in their mainbase which worked out after all

P.S. fixed the links for the screens and me nick in your post :P

Mark Gor
Forum saviour

Post by Mark Gor » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:21 pm

Well played everyone! :) Absolutely nothing to be ashamed over tonight.

It was a fun game. Maybe if we had been 10 we would have relaxed and played worse and lost anyway. :wink:

Good report Tan!

Plexor
Superstar

Post by Plexor » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:23 am

What, how did we still play this? After 10 mins of DS moan on irc and Tan saying we are using the wildcard and even setting new dates with Derq I left my comp to still do something usefull this evening. Why did we still play it in the end?
Don't think of it as being vastly outnumbered, think of it as having a very wide selection.

Mark Gor
Forum saviour

Post by Mark Gor » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:48 am

Plexor wrote:What, how did we still play this? After 10 mins of DS moan on irc and Tan saying we are using the wildcard and even setting new dates with Derq I left my comp to still do something usefull this evening. Why did we still play it in the end?

Well, Qball turned up 10 mins before the game was set to start so we thought we had 9 players (we still thought you were around). Then when we were on the server we realized you weren't responding. :(

Sisu turned up sometime during the second round so we did have 9 for a while. :)

We did quite well considering:

- The chaos before the match

- Playing the whole match with less players (2 less for most of it)

- Diws Vent not working

- Qballs ping jumping between 100 and 300

Tan
Chief Spammer

Post by Tan » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:19 am

Sorry Plex, using the Wild card ment we had to replay the game within 7 days, which wouldnt of benefited us. Since u was on irc and vent i assume u was here what with Qball and diws showing we would of had 9 players which was enough imo to win.

Sadly u wasnt here :) tho im sure if u was we could of taken them.

As with DS bitchin and mega confusion, that why its better we all in vent early and speak in 1 channel and only 1 person speaks with the admins and other clan.

Plexor
Superstar

Post by Plexor » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:36 am

Ah well, lets hope things work more smoothly tonight, or are we down to 6 for that match :twisted:
Don't think of it as being vastly outnumbered, think of it as having a very wide selection.

Plexor
Superstar

Post by Plexor » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:38 am

Plexor wrote:Ah well, lets hope things work more smoothly tonight, or are we down to 6 for that match :twisted:

Oh oh it seems we can not even field 8, oh boy \o/

Deadly Style
Sexeh Admiral

Post by Deadly Style » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:56 pm

are we playing tonight, btw?

and i wasn't bitching, i was pissed off that we had game arranged and again no team to play......................... :bitching:

btw, lostworld also had his ping issues :P

Lostworld
Kingsize Rizla

Post by Lostworld » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:18 pm

Deadly Style wrote:btw, lostworld also had his ping issues :P

Yeah but i suspect my fookin ISP for this ... I shot a full clip in the cemetery on Fredo, straight on him and he wasnt hit at all :? , I looked at my ping and it was 150+ again ... really boring

Diws
Kingsize Rizla

Post by Diws » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:42 pm

yeah lostworld that Fredo guy there was something weird with him. Shot my half clip in his back he turned around and i was history. :?

Deadly Style
Sexeh Admiral

Post by Deadly Style » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:46 pm

you know the secret?!?

.....it's called aiming :P

kikooooo

Post by kikooooo » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:49 pm

connections problems ?

it must be an habit .......

Opti
Baby Rizla

Post by Opti » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:24 pm

Can you look up the ip of this guy? Probably same person 8)

If you thought the bots were stupid, wait untill you play with real people.